Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February Challenge update and alcoholism

So far so good on avoiding not-homecooked food. I made some great, low-fat chili for the Superbowl and served it on top of some double-fried french fries that I made. Been trying to find new and exciting ways to have left over chili since then... had a chili burrito today and I think that I had heartburn for the first ever time in my life. It wasn't very comfortable.

Also, I think that I drink too much. I've been having something like 2-3 drinks a day for the past 10 days. And I don't mean '2-3 beers' a day. I mean, I'm drinking near a whole bottle of wine or I'm downing 2-3 cocktails a night. It has started to have some negative side effects, not the least of which is me apparently making a total ass of myself via social media. So... I think I'm going to quit drinking for a while. At least for the rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment