Saturday, February 4, 2012

February Challenge (to myself)

I spent far, far too much money on eating out/ordering in in December and January. So, I have decided to go all of February without dining out or succumbing to the siren call of Grub Hub. I am also not going to be buying any pre-made foods (so, no wraps/salads from Trader Joe's or the like). Thinking of allowing fries at the bar or the occasional bagel with cream cheese as an exception.

So far, so good.

Here's what I made tonight:



Homemade Chicago-style pizza. Turned out pretty well and, with the help of two spatulas, managed to extract it from the pan perfectly. I am thinking I will do a pizza every Friday or Saturday,  they are quick, easy, and tasty. Tonight was vodka sauce, onions, garlic, andouille sausage, and green pepper. Not sure what I will do next week.

For the game tomorrow I will have the left overs of that pizza and I will also be making some venison chili.

No comments:

Post a Comment