Saturday, October 22, 2011

Getting Wings in NYC

Is fucking hard. Well, getting good wings anyway. Maybe I got spoiled when I was in Buffalo, but this is ridiculous. Finally found some decent wings from Wing Bar on Smith St in Brooklyn, though at this point I'm not 100% sure if they're actually good or if the atrocious wings I've found myself dealing with in NYC make them seem good by comparison. Even so, I can confidently say they are the best wings I've had in the two years that I've been in this city. Their 'hot' could stand to be a bit hotter though, its medium at best.

2 comments:

  1. try Bonnie's Grill, on 5th ave in Park Slope. Their hottest wings are obscenely hot, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion and 'obscenely hot' sounds pretty good to me.

    ReplyDelete