Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back, Halloween thoughts.

I think I over think this stuff, which is why I haven't written anything in nearly a year. Every time I log in to add a post I hem and haw for about 15 minutes and then just give up. Trying out more of a free flow process now.

What's going on?
Nothing good, doing the daily struggle and drowning in it. Have some ideas for Halloween though, thinking of making a Bioshock inspired mask. Yeah, not at all late to the party on that one... Depressingly, I have no idea where I would go for Halloween if I did dress up as no one I particularly want to party with is around. Ugh, whatever. Making a mask should be a nice distraction at least, something different to do. If I don't use it there's always Etsy or E-bay.

When is 'too old' for enjoying Halloween and treating it like an excuse to have a Masquerade? I'm 27 now, but I feel that I'm approaching 'creepy'. I guess at some point you're supposed to get married and have kids, which in turn prevent you from having time for such decadent things.

No comments:

Post a Comment